Welcome To My Swagbucks Review
Swagbucks is probably one of, if not THE most well known online survey websites. You've probably already heard that they are legit and they do actually pay. But, how much do they really pay out? How much can you expect to earn? In this Swagbucks review, I'm going to be taking a deeper look to find out the truth.
Before We Start – Here Is My Number 1 Recommendation
Swagbucks Review – What Is It?
If this is your first time hearing about Swagbucks and you have no idea what it is, let me give you a brief explanation. Swagbucks is a free online rewards program. Another term we call websites like this is a GPT (get paid to) website. You will be able to earn Swagbucks, that are redeemable as cash or gift cards, for doing your typical online activities through their website. You can do things such as:
- Watching videos
- Searching the web
- Answering surveys
- Discovering new online content
- Play games
- And many more activities.
And like I've already said, they do actually pay. You have to be very careful with these GPT websites. A LOT of them are just scams, and you'll never get your money for the tasks you complete. However, this is one good thing about Swagbucks. They are 100% legit. You will get paid for anything that you do.
How Much Do Swagbucks Pay?
Swagbucks first started back in 2005. And since then, according to their website they have paid out over $299 million to their members.
Now, this sounds like a HUGE amount of money right? Almost $300 million that they've paid out!
But.. If we do the maths, you'll see that it's not really that much.
Well, Swagbucks has over 15 million members on their platform. So doing some simple maths:
$299,000,000 / 15 million members = $18 per member.
That means since 2005, they've paid out an average of $18 to each member. Which isn't a lot at all. It's actually very low.
Let Me Show You How Much Each Task Earns:
- Watching Swagbucks TV (videos): You earn 1 SB for every 6 videos. Sometimes you earn 2 SB per 6 videos. You're able to do this on your phone too, which is cool. You can watch things such as Movie Trailers to earn SB.
- Daily poll: Earn 1 SB for voting each day.
- Daily “Crave:” Which is where you auto-surf websites, usually 2-3 for 1 SB on the first take.
- Searching the web: Simply earn SB for searching the web through their platform. This one is kinda random for the SB.
- Special Offers: Various brands partner with Swagbucks to offer members trials or discounts, you can earn points by taking advantage of these offers. Be careful with these kind of ones. Sometimes when you sign up for a trial, you have to enter your bank card details. If you forget about this and don't cancel before your trial ends, you could be billed for the full amount until you cancel.
- Answer surveys: There is a HUGE list of third party market research surveys you can take for Swagbucks. Again, these are random amounts of SB. Completely depends on the survey.
- Cashback shopping: Swagbucks has a cashback shopping portal too where you'll earn points for shopping through it.
- Playing games: There are games wihin Swagbucks that you can play to win Swagbucks.
- Refer friends: When you refer your friends, you can earn 10% of their Swagbucks earnings for life.
- Daily bonuses: If you earn enough Swagbucks in a day, you get bonuses.
So, this all sounds decent, right?
Sounds like easy money.
And you're right. It is quite easy money. None of the tasks are difficult at all. And most of them can even be done from your phone.
However, the math doesn't lie. The average person only earns $18 from Swagbucks. Which is an incredibly low number.
With a good few hours work every day. Completing A LOT of tasks, you could probably earn just a couple of bucks.
The Verdict – Do I Recommend Swagbucks?
If you're not looking to a earn a full time income, and you just want a few extra bucks in your spare time, then yes I would recommend Swagbucks to you.
The reason the average person only gets $18 is because they probably get bored of earning such a small amount.
However, if you're looking to earn BIG money online. Then I would recommend clicking the button below.
Do You Want To REALLY Make Money Online?
Thanks for reading my Swagbucks Review.
I've said this time and time again. Affiliate / Internet Marketing is hands down THE BEST way to make money online.
So, if you're looking for a legitimate way to make an income online then click the button below so see my #1 recommendation. That will take you to a FREE training video that's helped me make over $500,000 in the last 12 months from home.